From: PACE Board of Directors
Dear Members of PACE,
As we all know, the Operations Contract with Interior Health has ended, Although the Braemore and Snow Removal labour contracts will continue, this change means that all PACE services have been reviewed to help make PACE self-sustaining. We appreciate everyone's work and understanding to make this possible. Our goal is to continue to find ways to make PACE profitable, and to continue to c,ffer employment to our members.
Here are important changes that are in effect May 1, 2014
- The PACE office at 203 Martin Street will be closed effective April 30, 2014. The BCSS office there will remain open.
- PACE telephone numbers are the same. Phone: 250-770-2284 Fax: 250-770-2295
- Miles & Radford (110-564 Main Street) is the location for dropping off time sheets and picking up pay cheques. Time sheets can be dropped off from 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Call Barb with payroll questions at778-476-5950
- Pay cheques will be handed out at 2:OOpm on the usual Friday Schedule from the Miles & Radford Office. Please be considerate and only go to the office after 2:00pm for your pay cheque.
- James will be working out of E-Waste on Estabrook Avenue between Martin and Winnipeg.
- E-Waste Phone: 250-276-4163
Let's all work together to make these changes and help to make PACE a thriving business that offers employment opportunities to our members.
Thank you for all of your assistance,
PACE Board Members